Posted 1 year ago
- Strong System Administration skill which includes installing Linux server, shell scripting, system configuration and over all Linux knowledge.
- Strong database administration skills over MySQL, hands on experience on its replication such as Master-Master and Master Slave.
- Having very good experience on Openstack, smokeping, Nginx, PHP, FPM, KVM, LVM
- Should have sound knowledge in IPTables, selinux, WAFs such as mod security, server hardening, clustering, wireshark, NMAP, Snort, venerability scanners such Nessus
- Should be Red Hat certified.
- Expertise on Cloud Computing, Load balancing, Failovers.
- Experience in any scripting language like Shell /Perl would be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of System Monitoring tool using Nagios/Ops view, Cacti.
- Research into new technologies that can enhance productivity for us or our customers, obtain product, test it and document for deployment.
- Installing and managing VPN servers such as Open VPN, IPsec.
- Expertise on Postfix, Cyrus, Sasl, DNS (Bind 9), web, application and backup servers in diverse environments.
- Troubleshooting for web technologies, Apache (2.2/2.4), tomcat, Cpanel, WHM
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Mentor junior Linux systems administrators.
- To be able to perform in 24 X 7 Environment in shift roaster.
- Should be comfortable working in rotational shifts